- When will state qualifiers (including at-large) be announced?
A list of state qualifiers will be posted to the OHSAA website on the Sunday prior to the start of the state tournament. This list will include dive order for divers and heat and lane assignments for swimmers.
- How do I obtain tickets for the state tournament?
Tickets will be available here. State Ticket information can be found here.
- What items are prohibited from being brought into the Natatorium?
Coolers, large bags, hand held banners, signs, noisemakers, balloons, and umbrellas. Seating is extremely limited. Therefore, items obstructing the view of others or items taking more space than the seat are prohibited. Note: large bags are subject to search.
- Do parents have access to the swim deck at any time before or during the tournament?
Only swimmers and coaches with credentials are allowed on the pool deck at all times. No swimmers or coaches are allowed in the spectator area during competition.
- Can I take pictures from the swim deck of the awards ceremony?
Spectators are prohibited from taking pictures of the awards presentation from the swim deck. Spectators may take photos from their seat as long as they adhere to OHSAA photo policies. Swimming award photos are available for purchase here.
- Can I present my son/daughter with flowers during the awards ceremony?
No, flowers are prohibited on the swim deck. You may present your flowers outside the pool deck after the awards ceremony.
- Can I take pictures/video during a race?
Spectators can take photos or video from their purchased seat. FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS PROHIBITED AT THE START OF EACH RACE AND AT ALL TIMES DURING DIVING COMPETITION. The tournament site will not provide sources of power for video equipment.
- Is there reserved parking for buses and school transportation?
No, there is no reserved parking. All parking is free. The C.T. Branin Natatorium is part of the Canton McKinley High School complex and shares parking with their student population during school hours.
- Where do I turn in relay cards?
Check out this document for all information regarding relay cards: Relay Cards
- Are there concessions available at the natatorium?
Concessions are available off the spectator level and located on the bridge accessing the Field House.
- Can schools request media/photo credentials?
Because space on the swim deck is limited, media credentials are issued to professional working media only.